WnSoft Forums

Slide Sync

Is there a way within the 'customize slide synchronization' section to easily change the timing of a 'batch' of slides so they all change at the same time, leaving others within the same presentation to change at different times? For instance, I may want the first 10 slides to change after 3 seconds, then the next 5 after 6 seconds, and so on.

(I'm trying to avoid manually going to each slide I want to have the same transition time and customizing each slide in turn.)

Stephen,

Welcome!

Other than copying the slide several times in the slide list, and then browsing to select the correct identity of the slide (probably harder than manually changing each one), the easiest way I know of is to use the Adjustor model (available on Beechbrook, p. 4) to see at a glance all the slide time delays in a spreadsheet format, and then copy the same time for each slide you want to stay on for that amount of time. The only catch is that you have to already have Excel 97 or 2000.

Or, you can look at the ".pte" file in a text editor, and manually change the numbers there. Best of luck! :)