WnSoft Forums

Music and slideshow

davidedric

Hi,

A very new user here. I want to be able to play music during a slide show. Specifically a classical piece, so not linked to any one slide. However, I also want to be able to initiate manual slide changes without the music skipping. I suspect this may not be possible, but just in case - can anyone help. (I've done my best to search the forums, but can't find anything.)

Many thanks,

Dave

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi,

A very new user here. I want to be able to play music during a slide show. Specifically a classical piece, so not linked to any one slide. However, I also want to be able to initiate manual slide changes without the music skipping. I suspect this may not be possible, but just in case - can anyone help. (I've done my best to search the forums, but can't find anything.)

Many thanks,

Dave

Hi Dave

What you want to do is relatively simple, you can either look through the on-line PTE help files, or alternatively click on the YouTube link under my signature & scroll through the tutorials I have on there, the key word is menu in the title..

Yachtsman1.

That's great Dave - you now have the best of the best. The only limits with this program are the imagination of the user! I'm glad it's all working correctly for you now!

Best regards,

Lin