WnSoft Forums

Have Pictures to Exe gone bust

Trevor Lane

I am wondering if Pictures To Exe have gone bust. 

It looks like the forum is still up but I ordered pictures to exe over a month ago; my credit card has been charged but I still have not got an unlock code.

I did post on the support site asking why I haven't had my code. Because to be quite honest I do not think a public forum is the place for this type of query. Believe me it really has to be a last resort for me to do this. Needless to say my support question also went unanswered. I have checked my spam software and junk folders but nothing is in there.

I also got in touch with the people who charged my card but have also had no response from them

To be clear this has gone on so long now that I no longer want the software because I have been forced to buy a competitors product.

Has anyone else had a problem getting responses from them I am now after a refund; and this is the last chance before using my Bank to grab the money back.

Hello Trevor,

I very apologize for this problem!

I checked your order, it's OK. And the license key was sent you by PayPro Global (they process orders for PicturesToExe).

I also found your support ticket with our reply (same day).

It's really strange that 2 emails from different servers (WnSoft and PayPro Global) didn't arrive to you. I'm sorry about this! Usually in case of a problem with missing email we ask users to check spam folder. But as you wrote you already did it.

Please let me know what I can do for you now.