WnSoft Forums

problem with slide show...

Guest Techman1

Don,

Try to do as Boxig (Granot) says. You may want to also exclude any audio file just to test. Everything that I could find on this, appears to be either disk space related or related possibly to the audio file.

If you try creating just a small slide show of images only, see if this works. If not, please advise what version you are running of PTE and does the preview work correctly? Did you try running/creating after a fresh reboot in case something else has your system tied up in some manner.

Please let us know. Good luck!

Fred

p.s. - based on the search I did, this doesn't appear to be a common problem.

Don,

Welcome to the Forum.

I encountered a similar error once, and I can't remember now just what the problem was and how I solved it. You could try re-installing PTE, or as Granot said, create a small new show to test whether the problem occurs all the time or not.

Also, it would help if you gave us more information about your PTE parameters (number of slides, type of music used, etc.) and also about your operating system and pc parameters. Also, please let us know if you solve the problem, and how.

Ciao,

Al