WnSoft Forums

bought online, didn't get an attachment with email

audi

I ordered online today and when I got my confirmation email it said to save the "attachment" to a folder, the only problem, there is no attachment. I emailed two different emails but, haven't heard back, probably since it is a Sat. Will I have to wait till Monday to get this up and running or can one of you help me? Thanks in advance.

Audi

Hi, Audi,

Welcome to the forum!

Too bad you had to start off on a bad note.

PTE is registered through a separate company in the US. Apparently, sometimes the attachment gets added to the end of the message instead of appearing as an attached text file.

If you want you can experiment with copying it to a new text file, and rename it to "PTE.KEY", but you have to have exactly the right number of bytes (231) for it to work. It should start with REGEDIT and end with ="

If you have a web-mail account, the attachment can become lost entirely and you will have to make other arrangements to receive your key.

Contact WnSoft Support and have them either send you a "zipped" file instead of the normal text file so that it will appear intact, or send your key to a different email address. You may have to wait until tomorrow, however, as WnSoft are usually closed for the weekend.