WnSoft Forums

How can I copy slides with all objects

pikulev

For example, instead of using the navigation panel, I wanna use my own buttons, shaped how I want and positioned where I want... So, I place them onto one slide.... But can I copy somehow all these objects + background etc to another slide - that is everything except the picture itself ? Thanks

Pikulev,

Yes you can. Just copy the objects (by dragging the cursor around them all and pressing Ctrl-C), exit from the Object Editor, select the second slide, click on Object Editor, and press Ctrl-V. The objects will all appear on the second slide in exactly the same positions as on the first.

You can also copy the slide with the desired objects as many times as you want in the slide list, and then go through and change the image names and directory addresses.

Alrobin, can you explain this a little more clearly for me?

"You can also copy the slide with the desired objects as many times as you want in the slide list, and then go through and change the image names and directory addresses."

Larry

Larry,

If you copy a slide in the slide list, all the objects will go with it.

Also, you can change the path and name of the slide to refer to a different slide, without losing the objects, by simply changing the specs on the "Show image" line at the bottom of the main window. There is even a browser button at the end of the line to help you find precisely the slide you want.