WnSoft Forums

EXE & AVI problems, help!!

guilliem_66

Hello there, I think PIC2EXE is a great presentation sftwr. But I have experienced the next problems:

When exporting as an EXE file, I'm getting some audio/video de-syncronitation when playing-back the pressentation in other machines.

And when creating the presentation on DVD video, the resulting DVDVideodisc is always audio/video de-syncronitated. I'm using TMPGEncoder to code-up my avi files & NERO to burn the DVDVideodiscs.

I'm sure that tmpgencoder is'nt de-sync'ing my video files, because the very first video file produced by PIC2EXE is always out of sync.

I hope some one could help.

Greetings for this great software.

Welcome to the Forum,

Shows produced in PTE will perform slightly differently on different pc's unless you synchronize them to the music (e.g. by using the timeline.) This de-synchronization should not carry over onto a DVD, however, unless it is already out of sync on the pc used to generate the DVD (or VCD). Even here, however, the best way to ensure exact timing is to synchronize the show.