WnSoft Forums

Can only get music to play briefly

I just subscribed to pictures to exe...I love the effects, but when i add a song and then hit create, it will only play for about 4 seconds and then it stops...it also doesn't start the music until 1/2 way through the 10 slide introduction / trial period slide show....Is this normal? I just registered on-line and paid my money for the full version. Also, is there a way to burn the program onto cd just in case my computer crashes?

Thanks

Dean Orewiler

Hi, Dean,

Welcome to the Forum! No, this is definitely not normal for a properly-constructed show.

After you register, you will receive a "pass-key" attached to an email which will give you access to all the features of the program.

When you are putting together a show, be sure it is running properly in "preview" mode before "creating" it. There are a number of reasons for shows crashing midway - faulty music file, transitions clashing (too close together, or overlapping in a "synchronized" show, not sufficient pc resources, etc. If you want the background music to cover the entire show, be sure to add it under "Project Options / Music". The most sure way to control the timing of both the music and the slide transitions is to use "synchronized" mode and the "timeline". There you can also see the slide-duration times as well as the transition times, and correct any abnormalities in the way you have set them up.

The best way to resolve apparent conflicts in a slide show, especially when you are new to the program, is through experimenting and trial-and-error. But, don't hesitate to come back to the Forum for assistance if all else fails! :) Best of luck!