WnSoft Forums

HELP!!!!

sigelr

Help! Need help ASAP!!! I did the online sign up yesterday and got the below email from wnsoft. There was no file attached as indicated and there was a string of characters starting with "key"= xxxxxxx at the end of the message. Am I doing something wrong or what needs to be done to register??? Pretend I'm an idiot (which i probably am) when giving any instructions! Thanks P.S. I sent townsoft tech support for answers but have got nothing back. Is there a phone number to call to reach an actual human at wnsoft that might help me?? :(

Hi! Welcome to the forum!

This is a common problem. The registration is administered by a separate company (I think in the US), whereas WnSoft is in Russia. The key file is a text file, and it gets embedded into the email sometimes, as in your case, so it looks like the attachment is missing.

You may be able to salvage it. However, it should look like the following:

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PTE]

"key"="xxxxxxxxxxxxx"

If you do try to salvage it, you will know when you have the right pieces if the resulting text file is 231 bytes in size.

If this doesn't work, sent WnSoft an email and get them to send you a key in a zipped file.

Good luck!

Ciao,

Al