WnSoft Forums

Small Bug PTE 4.2

Conflow

Hi Igor,

I know that you are inundated with Post - but first things first - PTE 4.2 is a truly wonderful

job, what can I say that hasn't already been said ?? thank you again.

SMALL BUG - NAVIGATION BAR:-

Normal industrial conventions state that this (arrow --->) is forward direction but your text states "previous slide" and conversely this (arrow<----) indicates last/reverse but your text states "next slide" - I know its a small bug, but it can be annoying once an EXE is made and you can't change that.

HIDE NAVIGATION BAR:-

This would be a great feature for Small Screen VDU's and Full-Screen Images and I think

the facility is really important and a little used "radio button" is already provided for this

job.

Go to 'Project Options' - Advanced Tab - Disable Mouse Wheel - underneath this is display/

hide Mouse XXX seconds etc;

Could the 'Disable Mouse Wheel' be changed to "Hide Navigation Bar" click/unclick and the

timing factor be governed by the "Timing Buttons" for Hide/Unhide Mouse ?

Like MGI Photosuite, any movement of the Mouse would restore the 'Navigation Bar' ?

I am sure there are many Forum Members like myself, who would like that facility ?

Best Wishes from Dublin.

Brian Kelly.Conflow.

conflow@iol.ie