WnSoft Forums

Burning Multiple AVI's

mez

Is it possible to create a DVD to run on a standard DVD player (assuming it will play none commercial DVD's) made up of multiple small avi's using PTE and to create a menu frontend to run these individually?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mez

:unsure:

Mez

Welcome to the forum

your dvd burning program should have a menu feature

and be able to convert the individual avi's

but

you will have to tell the forum what dvd burning program you are using so that the members will be able to help

ken B)

Thanks for the welcome Ken :D

I am using the trial version of Ulead Movie Factory 3 (Disk Creator) to burn the disk but I'm having problems :(

As a test I am trying to create a DVD with 2 small presentations (standard slide show)

The procedure I'm using is as follows:

Open first project in PTE and use the Video option to create the first .ptev file and leave the session open.

Open second project in another session of PTE and use the Video option to create the second .ptev file and leave the session open.

Start Ulead Movie Factory and select Create Video Disk - New Project DVD

Check Create Menu option and Add both video files (.ptev)

Continue to record to disk using recording format DVD-Video and then I get the progress bar showing 1 of 2 and then 2 of 2 but after that I get an error "Failed to Reuse Converted Cache File (4570)"

Am I going about this the right way?, if so can you give me any idea what is causing the error message.

Thanks for any help.

Mez :blink: