WnSoft Forums

Unexplained Error Message ...

jinjagoliath

Hello,

This relates to AVI / Video file generation from P2E.

I get the message "not enough transition points" on a project that has at least 50 slides and this is the second time it has occured. Previously I gave up trying to convert another presentation that had 75 transitions for the same reason.

Starting to wonder if I'm looking at a bug here - as the message on the previous presentation has now cleared! (Puzzled)

At first I thought it might be because my MP3 file was located in another folder to the images but I corrected that & no difference..

What are the parameters for the above error message to appear? The pop up box doesn't give me enough useful information - just directs to project options - which I use to access the timeline anyway on a regular basis.

Have tried closing down program etc.

Any help gratefully received - Thanks!

J :ph34r: G

-----------------------

P2E v4.2

Music = 04:48s

50 slides

54 transistions

1024 x 768

System 3.2GHz

RAM 1Gb etc.

-----------------------

P.S. I placed a similar post in the AVI section on the original occasion - but no joy yet.

Result!

Thanks for that pointer - indeed I had lost a transition at the end of the pres. (never noticed those numbers on the custom screen before.. :P )

The forum helpline comes good once again!

Thanks 'cc'

Hope I can return the favour sometime..

J :) G