WnSoft Forums

Success at last !!!

jongru2

Hi All,

I started this new thread after reading all the comments on another forum about how ineffective the P2E program appears to be in light of the other video editors. I think anyone who really is efficiently producing quality exe files in P2E wants the opportunity to develop and integrate the full featured benefits of P2E with the appropriate avi to video outputs for recording.

I was frustrated too, but I spend a lot of time in learning, trying, failing, and experimenting. Most times a light switch is given in this or any other forum that opens up the entire solutions to a given problem. Most of us are quite adept at learning and experimenting. Not all of us are willing to invest a lot of time into a fairly difficult topic. Concepts are worth learning before trying to master the top level stuff. It is in the step by step approach of trying many ways to accomplish the same result. I am so happy to announce that I am so grateful to have the knowledge learned in P2E that gave me the technical ability to do this:

P2E->Custom AVI->Open Videowave 7.0 (Roxio)->import the graphic(AVI file you just made->create the menus using the mpegs from your disk->preview everything->then burn to the DVD disk. Then sit back and wonder why it always seemed so intimidating.....

That is my story and success. Never had to use anything but the default values other than choosing to use the P2E codecs as shown in the menu. Good luck. I am having a great time preparing special notes that I will have later in the summer....jongru

again, the light switch this afternoon was a simple solution from Ken Cox to do something I probably did not conceptualize was appropriate...thanks Ken...