WnSoft Forums

How to include video in PTE.

Guest TheDom!

Guest TheDom!

Nothing easier ! I found out two days ago. And here is how : convert your video to an .exe file with RAD Video Tools (freeware) and just launch it from P2E.

The video can be "professionnaly" included : the options are full screen, no title bar or border, hide mouse cursor, screen position, "always on top", scaling, ...

The only problem is that there is a logo screen for 1 sec at the end of the exe. <_<

And the licence to remove it costs $1,995.00 !!! :blink:

If you know an other freeware or a cheap shareware that is able do the same thing, let us know !

And the licence ....  costs $1,995.00 !!!

How about a bit cheaper one ? - $0.00 only !

Check "Video Utility" or "FlashVideoExe" on My Webpage

If you it's not exactly what you need, let me know and I'll try to make one that fits you. I was planing to make a new and much better version but this will have to wait (unless I can finish it in few days).

To all my friends, I'm going out on vacation for 3 month but will continue and read the forum, as I usually do on my vacations.

Granot

To all my friends, I'm going out on vacation for 3 month but will continue and read the forum, as I usually do on my vacations.

Granot

Glad to hear you are still able to have some fun. I was afraid they might have to bury you after that virus/malware attack! :o

Where are you headed? Maybe you can check on Guido, I haven't seen much of him lately either.

Guido is probably as always, in Italy. Didn't see him in the forum for long time. Have to visit him one day. Well, we are from the old generation, when PTE had no sound (first checked it on version 1.6).

I'm going to a place called Chiang Mai in north Thailand. A great place. Have to use Internet Cafe to check mail and visit PTE forum. I wonder if there are members from Chiang Mai.

Nice to see how PTE is becoming better and better every day. Igor never rests. I admire him for that. I can't imagine how PTE will look in 10 years from now ;)

and my virus... got great help from Brian (Conflow). Anyone who will be attacked, just ask Brian. he is a real GURU when virus comes in. Many thanks for him saving me.

Granot

I've made a simple free utility to display any (almost) video on your show.

Anyone who want to try it and write their comments here is welcomed.

Download 600 kb zip file including Readme here.

Name of file: ShowVideoPTE.zip

Important Notice:

The utility hides the mouse cursor and the task bar when video starts, and shows them again when video ends. Do not exit video before it ends by itself. If you do it by mistake, run the utility again and let video play to its end.

:P Granot

Someone called me? Here I am...

Yes, Boxig is right, I'm in Italy as always, and I'm working hard - as always. It's true, I post very rarely in forum now, but I'm always with all of you (and with Igor, of course!).