WnSoft Forums

Error- list out of bounds?

JenB

I'm not sure where to go to correct this- P2E or is it a uploading/Frontpage error?

I'm trying to upload a slideshow to my website to show my family and friends some pictures from my vacation last week. When I try to download it, I get an error in a popup box...

Exception EListError in Module New_England[1].exe at .00071FA6. List Index out of bounds {0}.

Any ideas? I should mention it's my first try at a SS, so who knows if I even did that correctly... lol.

Jen

Hi, Jen,

Welcome to the PTE Forum!

This is a description of one occurrence of the error and the possible circumstances causing it - could provide some hints as to why you are encountering it in your situation. Sounds like an operating system error and nothing to do with PTE specifically, or FP. How large is the .exe file?

If an error occurs in one of the TList or TStrings methods, then a EListError exception is raised. This can occur in one of the following cases:

There is not enough memory to expand the list.

The list tried to grow beyond its maximal capacity.

An attempt was made to reduce the capacity of the list below the current element count.

An attempt was made to set the list count to a negative value.

A non-existent element of the list was referenced. (i.e. the list index was out of bounds)

An attempt was made to move an item to a position outside the list's bounds.

You could try zipping the .exe file and uploading that instead. Or simply delete it from the server and upload it again.

When you download the file, make sure you save it to the HD before trying to run it.

Hope this helps! :)