WnSoft Forums

Transition editing

alrobin

Igor,

There has to be an easier way to modify the transition timing in sync mode.

When I have a number of images using quick transitions (cuts), it is necessary to double-click on each image, or click "customize slide" on the timeline", to bring up the "customize slide" menu, click on "use own transition effect", and then scroll down to the bottom of the list to access the "quick transition" check box. With a number of slides to change, this is a very tedious and unnecessary process.

Could you please provide a means for changing the transition times, either by clicking on and moving the ends of the grey horizontal bars on the timeline, or else provide a text box in which on can simply enter the transition time (e.g. "0" if a cut is desired)? This feature would help immensely in setting up and editing synched shows. :)

I'll second that. Actually, I noticed that the very first time I used PTE, but then I got caught up in all the wonderful additions you were making and I forgot about this "little" thing.

In general, I think the ability (not the requirement) to do mass updates (one action or parameter affecting a user-selectable set of slides) is a good thing and a valuable time-saver.

Thanks a million, Igor and Team! :rolleyes: