WnSoft Forums

MultiShow Skin & Interface Design

nickles

I am assisting Granot with the interface and Graphical Skin Design for his new MultiShow Utility for playing PTE slideshows. I am starting this thread to specifically address the ergonomics, button placement, button labels, button functions and overall skin appearance. I am seeking your input and suggestions regarding these items.

I have prepared a short PTE slide show that depicts my current suggestions to Granot This slideshow demonstrates the present design concepts. I am not a graphical designer or computer expert like Granot and don't pretend to be. I am just offering assitance on a product that I think is going to be great for running and distributing PTE slideshows on CD.

If you are interested please click on the following web site and then click on the file Skins Slideshow to download:

Skins Slideshow

The show is about 2MB in size.

Thanks

ken

:D

Evidently my YaHoo briefcase where the Skins Slideshow is available could not properly handle a .exe file. It is now a .zip file and if you download unzip it then run or double-click the resulting "Skins Slideshow.exe" file.

...My apologies.....ken

:angry: