WnSoft Forums

HELP Burnt to DVD for TV viewing

kcstein

Guest Techman1

kcstein,

Welcome to the forum. Does this quiver occur on all photos? Is it during transitions or all the time? Does it only quiver at the bottom of the screen or all of it? Have you tried your DVD on another persons DVD player?

Let us know the above and someone can surely help you. You might also view the posts on the "How to create video" at the bottom of this screen. This issue has come up before, so I'm sure if you do a search you'll find several possible solutions.

Good luck.

Fred

Thank you for responding. I haven't tried the dvd in another person's player. I did try it on my computer and I don't see the quiver, but the photos aren't as sharp. They are all photos 600pixels on the long end with white borders. They all fade in and out at set at 1500. The photos seem to quiver mostly on the top where the white border is. I used myDVD software to burn the disc.

Thanks for your help. I did do a search before I posted and found some information helpful, but not an exact solution.