WnSoft Forums

New Laptop

Conflow

Aldi "Gericom" Laptop

Hi BethAlan,Roger and all,

The Aldi 'Gericom Laptop' advised in 'Postings to New Laptop-Graphic Card' satisfies the Specs I outlined to the Forum today 6.9.04.

Its a "Aldi Market Brand" product but is essentially a 'Centrino Spec Laptop' with the exception that it uses the 'Radeon 9700 Chip Set' with a 'Pentium-M Processor' - This is an improvement on the basic 'Centrino Type Specifications'.

Whether this Laptop will be available in the U.S or the E.C or elsewhere would be wishing too much for a 'Promotion Product'.

PRICE: Sterling 999 Pounds = Euro 1475 = $ 1778 Dollars. In the U.S this is not exactly a bargain because the Laptops I listed in my posting are all around the same price - some a little cheaper that that.

Those listed are top 'Name Branded Products" WHICH WILL BE THERE TOMORROW for those who have no access to an 'Aldi Stores'.

For those who bought the 'Aldi Gericom' -you got a fair deal- make sure you have the 'Aldi 3 Year Guarantee'.

Someone also mentioned the "Medion PC Titanium MD8000XL" - This is NOT a Laptop its a PC - I just mention this to avoid confusion.

For those interested in the "Aldi Gericom Specifications" as a guide to support my 'Outlined Specifications' you would need to contact me "Off-List" as I can't post attachments to the Forum.

Hope the information is useful to you-

Brian Kelly.Conflow.

conflow@iol.ie