WnSoft Forums

Registration/Technical Support

BSM

HELP!!!

I am desperately trying to register. I have tried following directions e-mailed to me, I have tried to check the forum for advice, but I don't see my problem specified. After purchasing PicturesToExe online, I have tried to register and keep having the same problems with no resolution. When I open the "Click here to register" button, it takes me back to the order page. When I click on the "enter key" button, it takes me to a brouse folders area. When I enter the correct file where the key has been saved, I get a message that says "Invalid or wrong key" or something like that. When I press O.K., it starts me over. I have called the number listed for RegNow, and they say I need to communicate with support@wnsoft.com. When I try to go there, I just get a blank screen. Now when I try to go to the technical support, nothing happens at all.

HELP HELP HELP!!!!!

BSM

welcome to the forum.

see

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums//index...t=ST&f=2&t=1746

and

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums//index...2157&hl=reg+key

for starters.

When you get your reg key , you must copy it out of the email message, then double click it to install it

then save the key to floppy, or cd and take the key to a spot you will remember on your hard drive

support will get hold of you so be patient - they are in Russia so there is a time difference if you are in North America

ken

• 3 years later...
BSM

welcome to the forum.

see

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums//index...;f=2&t=1746

and

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums//index...&hl=reg+key

for starters.

When you get your reg key , you must copy it out of the email message, then double click it to install it

then save the key to floppy, or cd and take the key to a spot you will remember on your hard drive

support will get hold of you so be patient - they are in Russia so there is a time difference if you are in North America

ken

Hi you seem to know what your talking about , so when you say all you have to do is copy it out of the e-mail what exactly do you mean ? do you physically type it as a word document or what as I cant find any way to get it from my aol e-mail to a place where I can get it on to a disc, would be grateful if you could give more detail as I cant seem to get a reply from tech support. thank's

without showing us the actual letter what exactly did you get in your email from aol

an attachment

or

a series of letters/numbers

ken

This is what I got Ken?? and I have no idea how to use it??

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WnSoft\VideoBuilder]

"Key"="0UBYcJVyh6cYWhMQYd7tgh6k7pmvP0fPgTbfqNIuI7zCZR3LObcp9p1gChbfHsay5mkFUDtS3voIRkNL04OboTWU9KT/b5+AdpgDU48vtpnAxI9k/txNL6cIAHgYDr0n0EBhmbeY3EjU5ei/R7FvuQvcfYL9RaJb8h6pHOOzPkHM="

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PTE]

"Key"="0S32QvaFUT+Db+F+ZFNzsHiyUsylwpKJbBnCta74k2kMtoas5ZGiO6ZUUQrIqj/5gYLpJYDmwVl5uL5mh4KpmZz/MRgiKD2Y5c/PFYoSh7osymQitnD8AXorbDsW03ceAtBzQ92AQk/dgC8t77jS5OIFrJpXoZI1KnwnY1IikDjk="

Open "notepad" and copy each text message into it in turn and save as two files: "VideoBuilder.key" and "PTE.key".

Open Windows Explorer, and double click on the PTE.key file. Then with PTE open, click on "Video", and when the program asks for the key, direct it to the place where "VideoBuilder.key" is saved.

POISON

when you get registered

make a folder

copy all the keys and correspondence re registering as well as this particular web page to the folder and save to a memory stick a cd/dvd or a floppy and store it in a safe accessible place asap

and please advise how you make out

ken

POISON

when you get registered

make a folder

copy all the keys and correspondence re registering as well as this particular web page to the folder and save to a memory stick a cd/dvd or a floppy and store it in a safe accessible place asap

and please advise how you make out

ken

Just figured out where I was going wrong Durr! the string of numbers were so long they had vanished out of the side of the e-mail message window, wouldnt be suprised if that hasn't caught a few folks out?? I hadn't put the full code in , all sorted now,( thanks for your help) all I have to do now is learn how to use the software. Cheers.