WnSoft Forums

PICTURES NOT FOUND

scapel

This means that the images are not where PTE thinks they are. Double-check the pathnames and image names of the images in the right-hand slide list (below the large preview image) and ensure that all pathnames and image names are correct. If this doesn't solve the problem, please come back and give us some more information as to how you are putting the pictures in the list, what list you are referring to, etc.

Guest Techman1

Scapel,

When this has happened to me, it was due to me moving my files to another directory or if I loaded some photos from a CD and that was removed also. As Al pointed out, check to make sure the files are where PTE believes they are.

Good luck and let us know if this problem continues.

Fred

I am putting the images in the list by going in the left column and finding the pictures on my computer which brings up the list. I either double click them or highlight them and click on add tab in the bottom of the window. They seem to come up and all looks normal until I click on preview. My screen looks like this. I captured this screen view with the path highlight showing the correct path for the photo.

Unfortunately the captured screen picture does not show in the message. I will e-mail the file.

Joe

Joe

the easiest thing is to setup a folder for each show and copy your pictureds to the applicable folder -- also copy your music and any other things that you will use for that show and work out of that folder -- then if you decide you are no longer going to use the show you can easily copy the whole thing to a cd-r and delete the folder for disc space

ken