WnSoft Forums

Registering help

avl

Having tried PicturesToExe demo with the 10 image limit I wanted to use the full program and registered and paid by credit card yesterday. Shortly afterwards I received confirmation in an email which also stated there was an attachment which I needed to activate the software, making it the full version.

I'm using Opera as my web browser and there was no attachment included in the mail sent to me other than four lines of letters, symbols, and text, placed at the bottom of my email with

"Decoded attachment(s)" written underneath it. Try as I may I cannot upgrade my demo copy and wonder if someone can please advise me on how to do this. Thanks in advance.

Alan

Hi, Alan,

Welcome to the Forum!

Your problem with the key is a common one - sometimes the key file, which is a text file, is simply added to the bottom of the email message, so in order to use it you either have to go to WnSoft for a zipped copy of the file (so that it will be retained as a separate text file), or you can recover it yourself and copy it to the folder where you have installed PTE. Then you simply run "setup" again, and everything should be fine.

You can find information on how to do this at this thread . Hope this helps! :)

Many thanks for your reply but having gone to the website I am unable to identify the ZIP file you've mentioned. Can I ask you to specify the file name and location to activate my registration please.

I'm also unsure how to recover the text information sent in my confirmation email from PTE. Your help would be much appreciated.

Alan

Alan,

If you can't extract the text from your email as per my post in the thread previously identified, then you will need to email Wnsoft and have them send you a key in a "zipped" file so it will get through your email system properly.

Are you using a web email system? If so this could be the reason for the problem with the text file, and you should either get WnSoft to send your key to a different email address, or have them zip it into a separate file.

Many thanks for your help, fortunately I've just received the ZIP file and all is working well.

I do have another question though, which is, when I've used 10 images to create a slide show in the demo program the music and slide presentation finished together. I have just tried 80 images and two pieces of music and its completely out of sinc, with the music finishing before the slides and at one point restarting the music again towards the end of the slide show. I know its very early days, and perhaps I'm expecting far to much just yet, but just an idea how to sincronise the two would be nice. Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Alan