WnSoft Forums

Several Pte shows on one DVD

Ednys

I am sorry to be reinventing the wheel I have tried looking for the answer to this but began to become befuddled with all the information, and did not find exactly what I wanted.

I have been asked if I can put two or three slide shows together onto one DVD for a friend.

I know about opening the video file and creating the avi file and then leaving the little box open whilst you open the dvd program and burn it etc. then closing the create avi box in Pte. But that is for one file.

I am not sure though how you can create several avi files to open in the DVD prog, or if you can in any way. Is there a way?

I know that the avi file is a temp file and disappears when you close the Pte avi box down.

Do I need to put all the slide shows into one long slide show and put a couple of blank slide in to separate them, and how about the different sound files, do they need to be manipulated and joined to fit all the shows? Or is there an easier way?

Thank you

Glenys Cooke :rolleyes:

Guest Techman1

Glenys,

You can open multiple sessions of PTE with each one having its own slideshow project open. Go through the steps to create the AVI files on each and leave them open (as you say). Then you will have all the AVI files that can be burned to the DVD. I've done this numerous times and it works perfectly. I've also brought these AVI files into video editing programs and further enhanced them prior to burning to DVD.

Let us know if this works okay for you or if you have any more questions.

Regards,

Fred