WnSoft Forums

No Video

Barcino

I have a Pic2Exe project with 145 photos, all jpegs and 5 songs (mp3). This plays fine in preview mode and when I create an EXE. However, when I create an AVI file, all I have is black (my background color). The status only shows that it is encoding audio, never video and there is zilch video on the file. I can create a custom AVI and use a different codec and it works but this seems like something is wrong. What could it be that it doesn't even encode the video?

thx

Barcino

welcome to the forum.

see

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums//index...t=ST&f=4&t=1408

Now click the "Create AVI file" button and PicturesToExe will produce video file within 10-30 seconds. Important note: Please don't click "Finish" button until you didn't fully burn the DVD-Video disc.

It sounds like you are trying to encode the temp avi file and have clicked finish

ken

Guest Techman1

Barcino,

Were you able to get the video portion working properly? If not, can you update us on what was attempted and I'm sure someone can help you get this going. I know many of us create AVI files on a regular basis and it does work, but it may take a few attempts to get your workflow down.

Good luck and please update us on your progress.

Fred