WnSoft Forums

Please, if you can, help me to register!

Jon

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well. I registered by credit card on Friday for the full working version. An email came through shortly after, but instead of an attached file, a number of letters was attached at the bottom of the email. They were something like this;

Regedit4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PTE]

"Key"="*******

I've read in the forum that this is a common problem. I've written to them yesterday explaining the problem, but as yet have had no reply. I understand that there are two ways of going about this problem. Either they can send it out as a zip file, or I can somehow salvage the above information. However I've no idea of how to go about slavaging this info! Does anyone have any idea, or will I have to wait for the zip file to arrive? If so, do they wnsoft operate over the weekend or will I have to wait until Monday? Any help would be greatfully received!

Many Thanks,

John

Many thanks for the links. I really appreciate it.

I am now up and running. The first link from Ken was the one that did it for me. It took a couple of attempts but I finally managed it!

I've taken your advice and backed everything up onto floppy aswell.

Again many thanks to you. I am truely grateful

John :)