WnSoft Forums

Sends email with predefined info

boxig

Hi all,

I'm working on email utility for PTE which will enable you to insert your info in the users email to you (when he sends email though the show). This will enter your email, subject, and content of email. User can make changes before he sends.

I made this utility for myself and it works well on my "WinXP pro SP2" and my

"Outlook Express".

but....

I'm not sure it will work on other Operating Systems and with other email programs.

To make it work with all, I will need to make a lot of scripting and thinking, and as you know, I'm very lazy.

So if you want to try it and send me your tests results - that will be very nice and helpful. Also let me know any suggestion or comment you have.

You can find it on my web site - the last program on the page.

Thank you

Granot

Guest Techman1

Granot,

I just tried to download this program, but the reference on your site is pointing to your harddrive. Not that I wouldn't want to look around on your harddrive and see what else you have there, but it's not letting me - which probably good news to you ;) .

Let me know when you get it fixed.

Thanks and I'll test it as it might be something I could use also.

Fred

Sorry..sorry.... my mistake.

uploaded new fixed page.

Fred, do you have time to see another cute program called "SysTrayTool" ?

This tool will launch your favorite programs or PTE shows. It stays in your system tray and can be auto start when you Startup your computer. You can also put frequently used emails or web sites.

By the way, I also made a small "Phonebook" with persons details, and direct access to his email and url.

(I was very productive this weekend ;) ).

Granot

Guest Techman1

Granot,

I downloaded your EmailThis program and will check it out. Send me a PM on where your other two programs are and I'll try to test them when I get a chance.

Since you were so productive this weekend, I take that you are doing much better and back to your old healthy self. I didn't put "old" in there on purpose :lol:

Thanks for all you do!

Fred