WnSoft Forums

Text gets cut off when viewing DVD

goddi

Another slight concern:

Text, that I put on the left side of an image, gets cut off when viewing the DVD on the TV. It does not get cut off when Previewing the .exe file, nor does it get cut off when doing the Video Preview.

I have the Screen Options set to 85% and font at 24 Arial. When I have a vertical image, and put some text (like "Mason du Compost") in the space to the left of the image, the "Ma" gets cut off. Looks fine on the PC screen but after I burn the DVD and look at it on the TV, the first couple letters were cut off.

So I have to make the corrections and re-burn another DVD after moving the text more to the right or reducing the font size. What I would like to know is this a function of my TV or what? I don't like to have to go through the burning routine to find that I have a problem that a Preview did not show up. Any suggestions???

Thanks... Gary

gary

see

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums//index...=2&t=1404&st=20

page 2

Ken Cox Posted: Dec 29 2003, 05:49 PM

Igor

Position of Comments

At the present time the comments position is 8 preset positions.

Other than putting text directly on the original picture with a graphic program, or using p2e's Object editor

Is there any way you could change the program in such a way for example that if I picked the top of the screen position i could lower/position it in increments to say 2" by using 4 buttons -- up - down - left - right ?

farther down i get an answer

ken