WnSoft Forums

What's happening here?

Mary

I received my new registration key that didn't come with my initial registration. I downloaded, and my program registered. I finished up my slide presentation, and saved it, pushed create, and it saved my exe. file. When I went to email the slide show to somebody, my uploading file, box froze at about 53%. My screen froze up and I had to escape the program. I then got an error message stating a "serious" problem has occured, and restart computer in safe mode. I just restarted it normally, and it worked fine. I then tried again, and the same thing happened at 48%. I am getting frustrated fast here, not only having to wait out the whole weekend to make the show, but now my system is crashing? And I can't send it? I am a professional photographer, with lots of hard drive space and memory. What on earth is happening here????

Actually I got the problem figured out. The file size was 7.1mb. I contacted AOL and asked what their max attachement size was, and it was something like 16 mb. He told me since i had latest version of windows xp to disable the firewall that comes with it, send it, and then enable the firewall again. Worked like a charm..... has anybody ever heard of this?