WnSoft Forums

Colors all wrong...

paula johns

Hi... I'm new to using this program. I just bought it last week, and it seems great. However, for some reason, when I import a folder of jpg's with which to make a slide show, the colors are coming out wrong. It was working before, so I can't imagine what I'm doing wrong? It's all yellow and purple. Does anyone have an idea about this? I assume it's something stupid that I'm doing!

Thanks-

Paula Johns

Welcome Paula, and happy new year!

Your problem is really very odd and unusual. Are you sure that opening your pictures with a program like Imaging, Irfanview, Paintshop (whichever you use to see your pictures) the color rendition is correct?

I agree with Barry! I reckon that when you installed the trial version, something just did not install correctly. Delete it from your computer and download the trial again. Just accept all the defaults when loading the program into the folder specified. I bet it will work then - let us know.

Oh! and by the way, forget about converting you file to the .gif format - for PTE better to stay with JPEG to avoid further complications.

Ron West

A suggestion.

You could email me two or three of the images you have tried and I'll try to make a short PTE with them. This ought to identify whether the problem lies with the pte program or with the images you're using. I could send you one or two images that I know work OK for you to test.

Hope this helps and also that you manage to get this wonderful piece of software working OK on your system.