WnSoft Forums

Free new useful programs

boxig

Few members wrote me to ask about the above programs feature (Yes, I know the "Readme" are bad). So here are main features:

EasyVid

Program show all files in folder and can be set to always open a specific folder. Drag & Drop file will immediately open it in full screen (option). All other features are same as other programs, Stop, Pause, Volume slider, Mute, time counter etc. In general, it gives you very quick access and display of full screen movies (or real size). I found it very useful and hope you too.

Flash Player

========

Browse to open SWF or Drag & Drop. View the flash in Thumb size or origunal size. Gives you all information about the file and you can copy it from the program to any folder.

Granot

Granot, I tried Flash Player and found it excellent.

I'm trying again Video Player because I wish to see what type of files it can open. For now, it seems even better, as he is able to open many video formats.

Hi Guido,

Nice to hear from you again and thank you for testing my programs. If you have any idea for furtur improvements of "FlashPlayer" please let me know.

I added RMI type to "EasyVid" (uploaded new version). Now you can open:

avi, mpeg, mpg, wmv, asf, mov, .asx, qt, m1v, pen

mp3, wav, mid, mod, ogg, wma, rmi

txt, ini, inf, log

jpg, bmp

swf

Maybe I can add the following file types but I don't have any sample files to check:

MP1, MP2, MP3, ASF, S3M, XM, IT

Do you have any of those to send me ?

Since you are the sound expert - are those files necessary at all ?

By the way, I'm still working on it and it will be a nice MP3 player with all info about files, PlayList features and more. I will appreciate if you will volunteer to check it and give me your feedback.

I uploaded also a third program "EasyMP3".

Thank you

Granot

are those files necessary at all ?

Excuse my late reply, Granot. No, in my opinion they are not necessary. Anyhow, mp2 and mp3 are mp3 compatible (the so-called mp3 is mpeg1 layer3). But I would like to see at least one audio format compressed but lossless (flac or monkey's audio, both open source). I could send you some file in these formats, but it's easier for you to download the codecs (free, few hundred KB) and make .flac and .ape files.