WnSoft Forums

Ability to Zoom

marmart

I just downloaded Pix to exe yesterday...(although my registration didn't work... still waiting to hear back), and I currently use Movie Maker and Proshow Gold and although I like them both, there's always room for one more good program. Now to the point. I do not see the Zoom effect, am I just missing this or is it not there. I mainly use zooms and pans for effects.

Thanks to all!

marmart:

Welcome to PTE !

I am quite familair with PROSHOW, but I use PTE as it is much more flexible to do the things I want with my shows. There are pros and cons to all software.

PTE does not have the zoom feature yet. Igor (our genius program creator) has it in the books for the next beta version I understand.

Igor (in another topic):

Maybe we'll add this feature in the future versions

I don't think it's for these betas ;) !

By the way, this Pan and Zoom feature is a great function (even if we don't have to use too much this effect in a slideshow, I think), but don't forget that it's difficult to build a very smooth effect with all the "system" and all the most of PC; but , you know, the Igor's Team is really magic :rolleyes::D and we have always very good surprises :wub:...

It's ridiculous. Where does it stop? Thanks Ken for the experience.

Ron [uK]