WnSoft Forums

Multi Show Tool

LumenLux

Granot, as you know, I excitedly helped test your Multi Show Player and Multi Show Tool some months ago. I successfully used it at that time but have not had occasion to use it much since. I was going to show it to another forum member today as a package for a few shows I wanted to send. But . . .

A particular PTE.exe will not go into the Multi Tool. I drag and drop other shows just fine, but this one, alone or selected with others, will always freeze MultiTool and then I get the invite to notify MS what an unbehaving program I am using. If you would like to check it out, please remind me of the email address that will reach you and I will send the guilty? exe. If you know the solution already, I won't need to send the file.

:huh::huh::huh:

Can't think of any reason for this unless something wrong with the exe. Please try to compile again the show three times, one original, one with different and short exe name and one with a small change in the show (like no welcome window or no music). Then try to drop those three new shows one at a time. If still problem please send me screenshot of the error message.

I hate problems, but how boring life could be without them ;)

(Quoted from "Stupid Cow" sayings - download from my site)

Granot