WnSoft Forums

Vacation again

boxig

Hi to all members.

On my last vacation in Thailand I made "PTE Multi Player" which I hope you enjoy and use. Tomorrow I'm going on long vacation again and probably will make a big project. Will it be PTE utility ?

If you think there is any utility I should enhance, please let me know. My only idea now is to make a utility to split your big shows so you can send it in small parts by email. I know there are many utilities for this task but I am planing to allow you to use your own interface on the joining utility set to user.

And a small game for clever minds:

Download:

Numbers Game

Hope you can arrange the numbers in less then 200 steps ;)

Granot

:P

Hi Boxig

Have (another) great vacation - if you can call it that when you continue so diligently with your creations!

I suppose ther is no chance you are able to create some way of improving resolution when creating dvds? I guess this will have to await Igor's attentions as it probably needs to be integrated with the root PTE program.

With the increasing use of DVD players and of Home Cinema, I hope it will not be too long before we get such an option.

Boxig

I know I've debated this before in this forum but would, therefore, your proposed utility be able to 'join' smaller shows together?

This is something which would enable me to work on a long show in segments and join them together at the end - is this wishful thinking??

DEN (NE UK)

Den

Correct me if it is not what you are after, but you can join sequences together by using Project options>Advanced>Advanced Options>Run application after last slide. I know it works because I have used it.

Ron [uK]

Thanks folks

Ron:

Yes, of course I do this already - what I want is to end up with just one .exe file made up from several others. One day perhaps!

Boxig:

I understand - a file splitter utility, not specifically for P2E.

Am I right?

DEN (NE UK)

DEN

You can use "Paquet Builder" to do what you want. Pleasw search this forum for an old topic posted by me with full details how to make one exe. And... all files are secured.

As for the spliter, I do want to make it specific for PTE users but you will be able to use it for any file.

Granot

Hi Granot,

Would it be possible with your utility to separate the show exactly on the slide you want? And would it be possible to leave it split up and still play the exe file?

I have a show of my summer holiday which takes half an hour to watch. That is fine for the people who went with us, but far too long to watch for people who weren't there. I used several pieces of music put together and it would be nice if I could split up this show exactly at the point the music turns.

Then if I would have several exe files left, I have a choice in showing parts of the original show.

I know, I should have thought of this in the beginning, but I didn't realize so much people would want to see my holiday show :P

Marianne

No. But if you still have the original pte file why not make it the easy way, by just making few smaller shows cut from the big show ?

My purpose is one and only - to allow authors of big shows to send them by few emails as parts which user can join back to one show.

Granot