WnSoft Forums

MultiShow Skins

nickles

Hello All.....

I've created a permanent location for downloading the latest MultiShow skins here:

MultiShow Skins Download

Maureen Albright has also kindly offered to provide a download link for these MultiShow Skins. Maureen's download site is located here:

http://www.digital-av.co.uk/

Thank you so much Maureen.

Click on Skins and download zip file. When the file is "unzipped" it should create a Skins folder with Leather and Smooth subfolders. There should be 13 skins in each folder. The only difference in the 13 skins is the color or hue...the smooth skins have a smooth surface and the leather skins have a textured surface.

To Use: copy (not move) the skin you wish to use in the same folder as MultiShow.exe. Then rename the moved skin, skin.jpg ...

ken

:rolleyes:

Ron:

Not sure what's going on. I use Yahoo! Briefcase...but not alot...for storing files for public consumption. I tried putting the skins in a folder last night, then it wouldn't let me get to them...and I'm the owner....I finally gave up.

This morning I retried and all went fine. I tested the download post several times and all worked well...on two different computer systems. But, just now it want work for me either.

I did run an up to date virus scan on the files befor uploading and all was fine.

I think Yahoo! may be experiencing a "come and go" type problem. I'll try to resolve but will be happy to E-mail you the files...about 750 kb....just let me know.

sorry

ken

Yahoo had a problem....maybe it's fixed.

The above Skins download link worked at 1:47pm CST....3/20/05.

We'll see.........

ken