WnSoft Forums

FlashPTE tutorials

mogendavid

Hello to all! I'm a newbie both to PTE and this forum. I've seen Marco's FlashPTE demo and was quiet impressed by it, it brings more life to the show (my opinion :D ). I was advised by Boxig (Alrobin was also kind enough to help) to seek assistance from Ronniewest and Marco since they are the more familiar one's with FlashPTE type of show. Can anyone direct me how to get in touch with them or direct me to tutorials pertaining to the subject, pls? Thank you in advance and have a nice day!

;) Hello Mogendavid. I am not new to PTE as I have been using it about 4 years now. I have used the forum often to see what is going on, but I have not posted a question before. However, I have been trying to use the Flash program (not too successfully)and also need to have the benefit of a tutorial in its use.

Thanks,

Howard

If you want to contact a member, click on "MEMBERS" at top right and find their name.

Clicking on their name will bring you to their info page, top right of this page has an e-mail contact facility.

Hello, Just seen your post re: flash & PTE.

I use flash to add opening titles and closing credits to my PTE slide shows. For this I usethe utilities made by Granot.

The process can be a little tricky, but once you get the hang of it, things are pretty good. If you want some help then please feel free to email me at: ronniebootwest@aol.com