WnSoft Forums

Blurry DVD

Greg Beasley

This problem is driving me crazy.

I burn the P2E show on DVD using ulead. It looks good on my TV but when I insert the DVD in a computer, the image is blurry. It sort of looks like a very low quality jpeg. Someone suggested that the software is compressing the image for TV resolution.

It it possible to burn a DVD that looks good on the computer and the TV?????

I need help....fast.

Thanks,

Greg

Greg, welcome to the forum

people have complained of this before but i have never had a fuzzy image on the monitor

I use WinDvd 6 platinum, Nero 6 Suite, Roxio 7 suite and dvdsanta to author and when necessary I view on my 19"monitor with windvd viewer, WMP 10 or Powerdvd viewer -- monitor set at 800/600 resolution

best thing to try is a store bought dvd movie and try it if it is ok then it would be safe to say it might be the ulead pkg.

ken

I think the problem is "standard": the DVD use 720x576.

If you see the DVD with a 19" monitor LCD by example. (full screen), it's very bad (1280x1024).

As said by Ken, it's better to use PowerDVD (parameter small window) or with 800x600.

Certain softwares (WinDVD) gives a better look.

I'm having a similar problem once the slideshow is burned to dvd via ulead the image especially the letters vibrate like they are in a minor earthquake, not so much as to make them unreadable but still annoying, is it simply the resolution or screen size on the slideshow, I usually create as 1024 x 760 ?