WnSoft Forums

"Thanks" From A New User!

Andre

Hello!

I've actually been using PTE for a few months now, and I've finally got around to posting. I'm using PTE for photography installations in art galleries as well as developing presentation packages for fashion & design.

I wanted to say "Thank You!" for such a great program! I looked at a wide range of presentation software packages it was just amazing how nearly all of them were so thoughtlessly designed - clearly cashing in on the "digital imaging revolution". PTE has got a nice balance of simplicity and sophistication and its obviously been well coded too.

Here is an example: PTE must be about the only program of its kind (that I've seen) where you can not only make a stand-alone exe. but also use the "Pause" key and the arrow keys to navigate through the presentation. I vaguely remember seeing this feature in just one other program quite a while ago... This is an obvious requirement to me - to be able to control a "live" presentation direct from the keyboard. Another is time in milliseconds. Again, its amazing how many programs don't have this basic feature.

Anyway, these are just a couple of examples of how PTE has got all the essentials you need - as well as some other highlights, like the way you can so quickly edit cue points on the timeline for synchronized presentations etc.

Thanks! Or should it be "Spaseba!" :)

Andre

PS: I've already thought of a few requests... I'll post them on the other thread. :) Amongst other things it would be excellent if you would save your presentation as a flash object - great for MAC users too!