WnSoft Forums

need transition points!!?

1dum blonde

Hi everyone! I am new here but not to PTE. Absolutely LOVE PTE and have been using it to create slideshows for a year. I have always burned to CD.

Now, a person wants her slideshow on DVD and it's driving me insane........(it's a short trip)

;)

I have read and reread all forum discussion and have been unable to find a similar problem as this.

SPECS: I have a show of 317 images with fade in/fade out transition for all.

Total .pte file size is 67 MB.

Total .exe file size is 141 MB.

I have it burned to CD and it runs beautifully.

I have loaded the same .pte back into PTE program so I could hopefully save the file as an .avi file, then do a DVD.

PROBLEM: When the VIDEO box pops up with "Making of AVI video file", I tick each option needed and click on "PREVIEW". Message box appears with "Not enough transition points. Please add transition points for all slides."

This same message appears when I click on "CREATE AVI" button.

All 317 slides do have transitions. :blink: I'm lost !!

And I'll certainly return the favor if I can ,in turn, help anyone.

Thanks for listening!

Hi, Blondie,

Welcome to the Forum! I won't call you "Dum Blonde", because I, too, am one. (a blonde, that is! B) )

One thing you might check is that all transitions definitely show up on the timeline and none are to the right of a vertical blue marker at the end of the music.

If you have X images in the slide list, the number of the last transition on the timeline should also be X.