WnSoft Forums

error

helen

I thought I had loaded all of my pictures -

and I thought I had the music just fine.

It plays in real play.

Then when I press preview and or create. the error message

come up in the picture box and no longer the music box

Background music:c:\program files\muvee technologies\muvee autoproducer 3.5 magic moment -hpd\saple\smaple music.mp3

I have not found any instructions other than the user manual on the program which directs you to downlaod info. I have tried to download from a cd and also had downloaded music from the internet - am I going about it the wrong way.

if I get past this error - what will I do next - the manual seems so easy --- but I am not real certain of what to do.

Guest Techman1

Helen,

Welcome to the forum. Can you further explain what error message you are getting. I'm not certain I'm understanding what the problem is. On the MP3 music files, you might try moving this file to another directory like C:\My Music\smaple music.mp3. Is the name correct? It looks like it might have been "sample music.mp3".

Anyway, if you can provide more information as to the problem I'm sure someone on this forum can help you quickly. This is a wonderful program and I'm sure you will be up and running very quickly once you've used it for a few projects.

Good luck!

Fred

THANK yOU FOR THE HELP - SOMEHOW I GOT THRU THE ERROR.-- I DELETED THE MUSIC AND EVEN THE PICTRE AND RERAN IT. THAT SEEMED TO WORK. i MANAGED TO DOWNLOAD THE SLIDE SHOW WITH MUSIC AND TRIED A NUMBER OF BURNER PROGRAMS.. WHAT i ENDED UP USING WAS THE MICROSOFT MEDIA - IT LOOKED OKAY EXCEPT THE PICTURES SPED UP AND I CANNOT FIX THE TIMELINE - STILL.

JUST FOR PRACTICE I DID BURN IT WITH THE SPEEDY SLIDES AND THE CORRECT MUSIC - BUT THE CD IS BLURRY.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?