WnSoft Forums

HELP!! It won't write to a disc...

ars9977

I just purchased the PicturesToExe and I made my first slideshow. It will not burn to my external DVD burner. Do I need another program to make this happen or shouldn't the program PictureToExe be enough to make this work? It is saved as a PTE file. Why won't this let me save as an AVI or DVD file??? I am going to need explicit details as to how to make a slideshow for future viewing, as I am very new to this...

THANK YOU!

AMY

I'm trying to create the slideshow for a "proof" session for pictures. I'd like for it to be a slideshow that they can purchase, if they choose, but not be able to print them. For some reason though, it won't even allow me to save the slideshow and burn to a disc. Any step by step directions on how I can go about doing that??

AMY

Guest Techman1

Amy,

Welcome to the forum. Here is a link to a thread that discusses creating DVD's using your PTE Slideshow. You might want to start there and see if that addresses your question. Here's the link:

PTE - How to Create DVD's Thread

Regarding the software needed, PTE will create an AVI file that you can bring into your DVD burning software. Depending on what you have loaded, it may be quite simple (or not).

Good luck and if you have any problems, let everyone know what software you have and I'm sure someone can help you. Also, there is a "How to create video" section of this forum available to address that more specifically. You can browse to it by looking at the bottom of the main PTE page (bottom right corner).

Regards, Fred