WnSoft Forums

INVISION BOARD CLOCK

Conflow

Invision Board Clock

Hi Folks,

Tell me I am not going 'daft' or had anyone noticed the 'Invision Board Clock' appears to be 1 Hour Slow.

From my experience with PC's ~ Clock errors can significantly slow thing up with PCs and Servers.

Perhaps thats why its so slow tonight ? or am I dreaming ?

Brian.Conflow.

Just trying here Brian about the clock. I want to see how the time posts with this message.

Editing here now to say, that the message post time shows as 3:14 vs my PC clock time of 4:14. But I have not paid close attention recently to know whether it is always that way as I am on Daylight Savings Time (which could be the difference, if the Invision clock stays at Standard time.)

Lumenlux,

Your message on the "Board" shows Posted time here in Dublin.Ireland @ 10:14pm (GMT-1)although the Workshop Clock (Radio Synched to GMT) was showing 11:14pm....That would mean that all the PCs in Europe are running 1 Hour fast...god help the Server, surely its more intelligent than that ?....at least I now know I'm not dreaming.

Brian.Conflow

I am sending this message at 7:43 BST (British Summer Time) and no doubt from what has been said that it will show as 6:43 GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).

Ron [uK]

............and here too. Thanks Igor. It is now 9.26 BST

Ron [uK]

Problem solved here also...and our 'Netsource Server' is now running at full speed just slightly over 100Mbps on a busy Thursday morning @ 11:35am.

To be honest I found this 'Netsource Business Server' to be very "fidgety" about System Timing as it auto-corrects for Summer Time and expects others to do likewise, so does Windows...why not Invision Board.

One learns every day...

Brian.Conflow.

as Brian says this board is very fidgity - look at all the double posts - i made a reply the other day clicked once screen went blank - finally shut down the forum restarted and found i had 2 entries

-- 2nd one

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums//index...t=ST&f=4&t=3554

this is unecessary and Igor is not getting value for his money[ screwed] :o

obtw

it is 08:54 edst

ken