WnSoft Forums

Combining projects

tapeka

I have been trying to combine 3 slide shows together.

I can find these projects and open them in the normal way, but I cannot get them to copy and paste into a new project. I highlight all the slides in the project and copy them and then paste into a new project . When I try to add some more slides from another project it just repeat pastes the slides I had copied first.

Any ideas how I can do this without adding every slide seperately?

tapeka

I don't think you can do what you are trying to do, but you can "daisy-chain" your shows together. Set them to run one right after the other.

In your first show, set PROJECT OPTIONS>ADVANCED>RUN APPLICATION AFTER LAST SLIDE to point to your second show, in your second show have it point to your third show etc

Your first and last slides in the daisy-chained shows should generally be black and be of less than a half second duration.

Unless your viewers look hard, they might not even even know they are watching multiple shows

• 2 weeks later...
I have been trying to combine 3 slide shows together.

I can find these projects and open them in the normal way, but I cannot get them to copy and paste into a new project. I highlight all the slides in the project and copy them and then paste into a new project . When I try to add some more slides from another project it just repeat pastes the slides I had copied first.

Any ideas how I can do this without adding every slide seperately?

Thanks to everybody for your help!

I have had success with the Combine PTE software which works fine.

Tapeka.

Guest Techman1

Tapeka,

I'm glad that Granot's (Boxig) program did the trick for you. I had used that previously and it certainly was a tremendous time saver. :D

If you're a professional photographer (or someone who sells photos to others) and want to make selling photographs easier, you might want to try Granot's Photo Order List. It works extremely well. Here's a link to it if you (or anyone here) is interested:

Photo Order List ~ Review it here

Good luck with your PTE projects.

Fred