WnSoft Forums

Need Help

KGHalbe

First of all, let me say how great this program is ! People are amazed when I show them a completed slideshow a day or so after an event. They think I am a computer genius ! Little do they know how easy it is since I use PicturesToExe. ;)

Okay, now I need a bit of help. I have over 100 pictures, and am working on the last 10 pictures. When I preview, it always starts with slide 1 and I have to wait until it gets to slide 90 to see what I am actually interested in. I know I can advance slides by pressing the right mouse button, but even more helpful, would be to start the preview at slide 87 or so, and just watch the section I am working on.

I know I could copy the last 10 slides to the beginning, set it up, and then move them to the end - but I think I would rather just start the preview at any place I choose.

Is this possible ? I am using version 4.43 (newest version as of this date).

Thank You

KGHalbe (Ken)

Welcome Ken

Right click on your the particular slide in the Slide List and select "Start preview from current slide (Ctrl+R)". This method can also be used in other places such as the "light box".

Ron [uK]

Ken C

I don't always find that "the piece of toast" method always picks up at the right place in the background recording, but usually at the beginning. That is why I omitted to mention it to Ken H.

Ron [uK]

Ron,

You have to click on the slide from which you want to start in the slide list first so that it is previewed in the large preview window, and then click on the toast. In other words, you have to put it in the toaster first. :) You probably know that, but I thought I'd mention it in case maybe you forgot to do that and then tried to start the preview. I've never had any trouble with the program refusing to start at the designated slide.

Thanks Al. Once Igor introduced the method which I described earlier I haven't bothered with the "piece of toast" (icon bottom right of the slide preview window). My response to Ken C was maybe a little hasty, not realising that a lot of water has flowed under the bridge since I changed my mo and stopped using the "toaster". So there you are Ken H - another way.

Ron [uK]