WnSoft Forums

Dual Monitor Display

Ronniebootwest

Good morning (or evening) to you all!

I have been following the recent post on 'Dual monitors' and became very interested in trying it myself, so I invested in a graphics card that would do the job (GeForce NVIDIA 5200). It took me an age to suss out how to get this thing to work and another age to connect the second monitor until I realised that I needed a small converter to add to my card at the back of the computer. Anyway, I now have two monitors working successfully and am having great fun switching between the two. However, is this just a gimmick I wonder?

I would be very interested to hear from those people who actually use dual monitors and a description of just how they use them for PTE work. Maybe I am just in need of some guidance to get me going in the right direction.

Good morning (or evening) to you all!

I have been following the recent post on 'Dual monitors' and became very interested in trying it myself, so I invested in a graphics card that would do the job (GeForce NVIDIA 5200). It took me an age to suss out how to get this thing to work and another age to connect the second monitor until I realised that I needed a small converter to add to my card at the back of the computer. Anyway, I now have two monitors working successfully and am having great fun switching between the two. However, is this just a gimmick I wonder?

I would be very interested to hear from those people who actually use dual monitors and a description of just how they use them for PTE work. Maybe I am just in need of some guidance to get me going in the right direction.

Ronnie,

There is a 'Thread' in progress,titled:- "Dual Screen Facility" ~ lots of answers to your query there. In connection with your 'Adaptor' see my Post No:318 under the above 'Thread'.

Brian.Conflow.