WnSoft Forums

extracting photos

Carolreid

I assume you mean from the executable code - if so at present the answer is no. But of course you can modify and recreate the slideshow and recreate the executable as many times as you like. One of the requests I've had in the past is to encode and be able to recover the .pte from the executable via password. I'm not certain where Igor is on this at present, but it would be very useful to include this capability in future releases.

Lin

Carol:

Lin is quite correct. You can't do it from the exe file. But that is why you should keep a copy of the images and latest .pte file well backed up.

When I finish a show I create a TEMPLATE (as has been explained before in other threads) which creates a folder with the .pte, the image files used and the sound file

PS: Found a reference for you Carol

click here

Guys,

Thanks for your advice.

I'll try out the template method in future.

Carol

Lin is quite correct. You can't do it from the exe file. But that is why you should keep a copy of the images and latest .pte file well backed up.

When I finish a show I create a TEMPLATE (as has been explained before in other threads) which creates a folder with the .pte, the image files used and the sound file

PS: Found a reference for you Carol

click here