WnSoft Forums

web hosting

Guest damor

Dave,

the host I use seems to be very fast and a very good value. I know very little about constructing a web site. So far I use my site mainly as a page where visitors can download the shows I post. The most amazing feature is the 24/7 online tech support that guarantees an answer in about 10 or fifteen minutes. On the ocassions I have used it, the answer has always come back even quicker than promised!

If you want to visit my download page, Audio Visual for you pleasure, you will find a banner there that will link you to all the info about features, prices, etc. Of course, feel free to download any PTE shows that I have posted. And as always - comments are welcome! :)

I have found Brinkster to be excellent, both for my own account, and also for the one we took out for the SuperCircuit - very fast technical support (via real-time chat facility) and low prices.

Actually they have a deal on now whereby present users will receive a 50% commission for referring others. Sooo .... if you contact them, be sure to use this URL:

Brinkster

This way you will also be contributing to the SuperCircuit if you do decide to go with them. :)

Any suggestions on web hosting please.

Dave.

I use Memset - a UK based company. Haven't had any major problems with them during my last 3 years with them. Basic package is £4.49 per month and this gives you 500Mb of disk space with a bandwidth of 5Gb/month. Be aware that hosting slidshows on the internet really consumes bandwidth, although having said that, I have had 5 small streaming shows on my site for the last month and have only used 2Gb of my 5Gb allowance.

Your account also allows you to have up to 5 subdomains - so if you have several domains, they can all be hosted on the same account.