WnSoft Forums

Adding ROLLING TEXT independent of slideshow

BBorges

Hi guys,

hope holiday season was good for everyone,

I bought P2Exe to create screensavers with my pictures AND to have sentences (text) rolling CONTINUOSLY as the Windows Marquee screesaver.

I couldnt find this option or any tricks on how to do it.

I dont think I am asking too much (hell, the program can play music while showing the photos, so why not just roll texts as well) so I figure thats something easy to do but i cant find the right tool.

Can someone guide me here?

Thanks in advance!

BB

If Version 5 is going to include this feature, then you must be patient and wait for its release. Otherwise you might like to consider using 'FLASH' to add scrolling text and even a 'Star Wars' effect.

Ron

see

cici's show

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3909

and then ask him how he did it

ken

I downloaded and watched...

He has sationary text in it... but i was looking for something else.

I really thought it was something simple and easy to do. I guess not. Or maybe I am not explaining what I was hoping for in details.

Let's reverse engineer the problem:

I use(d) the Windows Marquee screensaver: black background with any sentence rolling on the screen (i chose font size, color and speed). Great. Or perhaps not so great because of the black background.

So I bought P2Exe to have the SAME screensaver BUT with MY PICTURES in a slideshow as the text rolls.

Is that clear now? It is like a "way better" version of the Windows Marquee screensaver.

Having that in mind, will P2Exe 5.0 be able to deliver this??

If so, when is the release coming out??!! :D:D

Thanks guys!

BBorges

I once made a utility to do this, maybe you can still find it here:

ScrollingText

I am working now on a Slide+Text screen saver utility but it is not finished yet. It will have options to scroll text over your backround image or slide show (no effects) and play backround sound. It is almost done but I want to add the option to change text for each slide so it will take few days.

Granot

Here it is for personal use:

Marquee SlideSaver.zip

Marquee Slide Saver

This screen saver has two options:

1). Display a screen size image on your screen, play music and scroll a text line.

2). Run a slideshow of your images in full screen, display a different scrolling text for each image, and play backgroung music.

Should read the "Readme" for instructions before using it.

If someone will try it, please give your comments.

:P Granot