WnSoft Forums

Starting preview

JohnJ

I am fairly new to PtoE and have just downloaded and updated to V4.44. I used to be able to click on the small icon in the bottom right of the preview picture and start a preview from the previous slide. This no longer happens and I can't work out what I have done wrong. Help anybody. Thanks.

John,

Welcome to the Forum!

The litle "slice of bread" is still there. You have to have images in the slide list, and have clicked on one to highlight it, though, in order to see the little icon.

It still works here and from some nearby comments it seems to be working for most users. Not that it helps you much. I would suggest try the normal rebooting of your computer and if not solved try re-installing your PTE software.

I now see Al's response and suspect you have it working by now. If not, please update us.

Hi All,

did you know you can also launch a preview from the timeline by clicking once on the image in the timeline screen. You can get back to the timeline by pressing esc. This is great for checking small sections in your show without having to run the whole or even exit the timeline.

From dull and grey Dublin,

Alan :D

Yes Alan. See the answers given by Dave and myself to Mike's thread "Preview" started on 1 January. It is dull and cloudy here also in Surrey, England.

Ron [uK]

Thanks for your replies. I did some further checks and found that the problem was that I had the show set to synch with music. I only wanted music for the few intro slides and none for the rest of the show. This seemed to upset the preview feature. I got over it by switching off the music synch until I finallised everything else.

I am really looking forward to version 5. The pan feature sounds great.