WnSoft Forums

customosing slide trans etc

muscle750

can somone please exp;ain in plain english how i use the timeline etc i wish to leave slides viewing longer than others also have the shorter ones transition quicker

Im sure it is easy but i cant seem to do it.

Also my earlier post today of the after effects of moving my folders in "My pictures" it appears i have to save the presentation other than just in PTE, otherwise i will lose it as i lost 36 AVs earlier!!!!!!!!!!!

how do i do this

give me a saucepan i will cook anything give me a comp and my heads on a gonna!!

can e mail me andrew@aroberts36.fsnet.co.uk

THANKS

ITS BEEN A BAD DAY!!!!!!!!!

Definitely read the link Jim has provided, but you really don't need to use the timeline to do what you want to do.

Just select the slide you wish to change the display time for in the slide list by clicking on it, then click on "customize slide" (next to Object Editor) and on the "main" tab click to put a check mark beside "use own time preference" and type in the number of seconds you wish the slide to display.

Next click on the "effects" tab, put a check beside "uses own transition", choose the desired transition effect and change the display time for the slide as you wish.

Do this for each slide.

Lin