WnSoft Forums

Adjusting to screen definition

JPD

Hi Igor,

I found a little problem when PTE samples to the screen definition.

When PTE samples from 1024 X 768 towards 1280 X 960, in fact it samples to 1281 X 961 and cuts 1 pixel on the top and 1 pixel on the right.

When PTE samples from 1280 X 960 towards 1024 X 768, in fact it samples to 1025 X 769 and cuts 1 pixel on the top and 1 pixel on the right.

I use, to be sure, a grey scale picture with 64 parts each part with a difference of 8 points on the level color and then compare the result with PTE and the theorical result. I'll send you this picture, if you want, in order you can test.

The problem is visible only when there is a fine feature around the image.

Does it will be the same code for this function in V5.00 ?

Yes, you're right. This algorithm works in several times faster especially because we use CPU only.

However hiding of 1 horizontal and 1 vertical lines outside the screen shouldn't be noticeable?

In v5.00 we will use video card and resizing will be absolutely exact.

However hiding of 1 horizontal and 1 vertical lines outside the screen shouldn't be noticeable?

Thank you Igor for the answer, and as I try to explain above, it's a little problem that we can see only when there is a line of 1, 2 or 3 pixels around the picture.